If you are using a Android powered smartphone for a long time, then you must be bored watching the same style of font every time. The default font for Android is pretty good and easier to read things but if you really think that you guys need change then its time to
change. In some android devices like Samsung device there are inbuilt feature to change the font of device. but this only set a single font everywhere. But what if you set set a different font for each app in your android. Yes this is possible, you can do this with the guide that we are going to discuss right here. This will be very cool having cool fonts in different apps. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Set A Different Font For Each Android App
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module app to set a different font for each android app in your device. For this follow the guide below.
Steps To Set A Different Font For Each Android App:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module you need a cool Xposed module that will allow you to have different font on every app in yo
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed module this app and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. After reboot launch the app you will see all the apps currently installed on your device.
6. Tap on the app whose font you want to change and then enable the font changing option and then select the font from the location mention there and if you want to add more fonts then you can also download any of your favorite font online.
7. Thats it you are done, now the app’s font will be changed.